Friday, April 5, 2013

Diary of a roadtrip. Day one.

My family and I are on a road trip for spring break. I am at the hotel and just got back from the indoor pool!!! Yay me!! Oh and I`m going shopping for s new bathing suit later today!!! I am is Alamogordo, New Mexico. Me and my family are staying at the holiday Inn. There is an awesome huge, TV!!! I am so lucky! I missed school today for this road trip. I`m having so much fun! Well I`ll say what I did tomorrow, tomorrow! It`s gonna be exiting so you had better read!

2 comments:

  1. It's very exiting so far! Looking forward to the next installment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pictures of you girls in the pool! Made me think of our fun at the Best Western in Santa Fe! I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip!

    ReplyDelete